• || 您当前的位置£º首页 > 医学英语

    护士工作日常英语

    来源£º  作者£º  (查看评论)
    一.    Receiving the patient£¨接待病人£©
    1.How do you do?/ Good morning!
    您好£¡£¨初次见面时使用£©/早上好£¡
    2.What can I do for you?/Can I help you?
    您需要我帮助吗£¿
    3¡£I¡¯ll bring you to your bedside, please follow me. This is your bed..
    ¡¡ 我要领您到床边去.请跟我来.这是您的床位.
    4.The toilet is over there.卫生间在那边
    5.We supply hot water. 我们供应?#20154;?br />6.Please wait a moment. I¡¯ll let your doctor know. /I¡¯ll inform your doctor.
    请等一会儿,我去通知医生.
    7.Mary is the nurse /doctor in charge of you.玛丽是您的负责护士/医生
    8.Please let us know if you need any help. 您需要帮助时£¬请告诉我们.
    9.Smoking is not allowed here.¡¡ 这里不允许吸烟

    二.information collection(收集信息)
    10.Do you mind if I ask you a few questions? 您介意我问您几个问题吗?
    11.We need some information from you. 我们需要从您这儿收集一些信息.
    12.Is your tummy still sore? 您的肚子还疼吗?
    13.Does your pain come on after or before meals? 您的疼痛是在饭前还是饭后发作£¿
    14.Does it hurt to pass urine?/when I press here? 排尿时痛吗£¿/ 当我按压这儿时痛吗£¿
    15.Does your back ache? 您的后背痛吗£¿
    16.Do your feet swell?¡¡您的脚肿了吗£¿
    17.Do you have a cough/fever? 您?#20154;?#21527;£¿/ 您有发热吗£¿
    18.Do you bring up any sputum? 您咳痰吗£¿
    19.Is there any radiation of the pain ? (to the shoulder)有放射£¨到肩?#24247;Ä£?#30171;吗£¿
    20.How long have you had the pain? 您的?#20174;?#22810;长时间了£¿
    21.When did the pain start?/where is your pain? 疼?#21019;?#20160;么时候开始的/什么地方疼痛£¿
    22.Are your periods regular? 您的月经规则吗£¿

    三£®Physical examination£¨查体£©
    23.Will you please undress for medical examination? 请您脱下衣服做体检好吗£¿
    24.Take off your clothes, please. 请把衣服脱下来
    25.Lie down on the couch, please./Just lie still on the couch and relax.
    请躺在治疗床上./ 请安静地躺在治疗床上,放松.
    26.Bend your knees, please. 请屈膝.
    27.Open your mouth and say ¡®ah¡± 张开口, 说: 啊
    28.Beathe deeply, please./take a deep breath, please.请深呼吸
    29.May I examine your tummy, please? 我要检查下您的肚子, 好吗?
    30.Roll up your sleeves, please. 请卷起袖子.

    四£®communication.(交流)
    31.I am going to take your temperature./Please put the thermometer under your armpit.
    我要测一下您的体温/请?#28895;?#28201;计放在您的腋下.
    32.Let me feel your pulse.让我测一下您的脉搏.
    33.I¡¯ll test/take your blood pressure. 我要测量您的血压.
    34. I¡¯m afraid I have to prick your finger and take a drop of blood for blood sugar level.
    ¡¡ 我要取一滴指血做血糖测定, 需要刺一下手指.
    35.I¡¯ll take some blood from your arm now. 现在我要从您的胳膊抽血.
    36.Don¡¯t take any thing by mouth after midnight until the blood is drawn tomorrow morning .
    半夜之后不要?#38498;热?#20309;东西£¬明天早上抽血.
    37.Please bring a specimen of your urine/stool/sputum./ please collect your mid-stream specimen of urine.
    请留一份尿/便/痰的标本/请收集您的中?#25991;?
    38.Please have your blood and urine tests done. 请做一下您的血和尿试验.
    39.You are going to have a CT-scan of your chest/head today. 今天您要做一个胸部/头部CT.
    40.You are going to have a chest X-ray this morning. 今天早上您要拍一个胸片.
    41.You are going to have a B-mode ultrasonic exam. Please keep your bladder full.您要做B超检查,请留尿,使膀胱充盈.
    42.You are going to have an gastric endoscopy tomorrow morning. please don¡¯t eat or drink anything after 12 o¡¯clock tonight.明天上午您要做胃?#23548;?#26597;£¬今晚12点之后£¬请不要?#38498;热?#20309;东西¡£
    43.You are going to have urine catheterization now. 现在您需要导尿.
    44.I¡¯m going to do an ECG for you. 我要给您做心电图.
    45.I¡¯m going to put a gastric tube into your stomach, this is for gastrointestinal decompression.
    ¡¡¡¡我要放胃管到您的?#25913;Ú£?#36825;是胃肠减压.
    We can feed you the necessary nutrients through the tube. Please swallow the tube as I put it down.
    我们通过胃管给您必要的营养.当我放管时,请做吞?#35782;?#20316;.
    46.I¡¯m going to make your bed./ we¡¯ll change the bed linen at once.
    我要给您整理床铺/我们马上给您换床单.
    47.I¡¯ll apply a cold(hot) compress to your ankle.我要给您的踝部冷/热敷
    48.An operation will be done tomorrow/ an emergency operation must be done now.
    ¡¡Will you please sign to give your permission for your operation?
    ¡¡明天将做手术/现在马上做急诊手术. 同意手术请您签字好吗£¿
    49.I¡¯m going to shave your skin. / I¡¯m going to do skin preparation for you.
    ¡¡¡¡ 我要给您做备皮/我要给您做皮肤?#24613;¸¡?br />50.You¡¯re going to have a local/general/epidural anaesthesia.
    要给您做局麻/全身麻醉/硬膜外麻醉.
    51.Are you allergic to any medication?/ penicillin?您?#20801;?#20040;药物/青霉素过敏吗?
    52. I¡¯m going to do a skin test of pennicillin for you./ If you feel itchy or short of breath, please let me know at once. I¡¯ll see the result in fifteen minutes. /I¡¯m going to do a tetanus hypersensitive test for you. 我要给您做青霉素皮试. 如果您感到痒或气短,请立刻告诉我./我十五分钟后看结果./我要给您做破伤风皮试.
    53.I¡¯m going to give you an intramuscular injection./intravenous infusion/hypodermic injection. 我要给您做肌肉/静脉/皮内注射
    54.I¡¯m going to give you an enema to help you pass motion.我要给您灌肠, 帮助您排便
    55.The doctor will change your dressing. /The doctor will remove your stitches.
    医生要给您换药/医生要给您拆线.
    56.I¡¯m going to give you oxygen now. 我要给您吸氧
    57.I¡¯m going to give you nebulization.我要给您(雾化)吸入.
    58. I¡¯m going to do bladder irrigation for you.我要给您做膀胱冲洗
    59.You have to rest in bed for at least one week您至少要?#28304;?#20241;息一周.
    60.How are you today? How was your sleep last night? How is your appetite?
    您今天怎么样£¿您昨晚睡得怎么样£¿您的食欲怎么样£¿
    61.Did you pass motion yesterday?/Are your bowel movements normal?
    昨天您排便了吗£¿/您的大便正常吗£¿
    62.What color of your urine?您的尿液什么颜色£¿
    63.How much urine do you pass each time?您每次排尿多少£¿
    64.You will have skin/cervical traction.要给您做皮肤/颈部牵引
    65. Take more exercises./Do some light work, have a happy outlook, avoid excitement and too much worry. Be careful not to stumble.
    ¡¡多做锻炼/做一些轻体力活动£¬保?#33267;?#22909;的心态£¬避免兴奋和过度忧?#29301;?#23567;心不要摔倒
    66.You are going to have a blood transfusion.要给您输血
    67.The results are normal.结果正常
    68.You are suffering from ~/Your disease was diagnosed as ~您的病诊断为~
    69.You have to stop smoking and alcohol.您必须戒烟¡¢戒酒

    五£®about medication and nutrition£¨关于药物和营养£©
    70.Take two tablets three times a day after/before food.饭前/饭后服£¬每日三次£¬每次两粒.
    71.Take the medicine with a lot of water.服用此药£¬要多饮水.
    72.I¡¯ll give you an injection twice a day.我要给您注射,每日两次.
    73.This medicine is used for preventing infection/treating infection/relieving your pain/protecting your stomach/supplying nutrients/ bringing down your temperature/ intracranial pressure/stopping bleeding/
    这种药是为了预防感染/治疗感染/减轻疼痛/保护您的胃/提供营养/降低体温/降低颅内压/停止出血
    74.You should have a low fat/ low salt/ light diet/high caloric diet/high protein/soft diet/liquid food.
    ¡¡您的进食应该是低脂/?#33073;?轻淡/高热量/高蛋白/软食/流食的食物
    75.Please take some more nourishing food.请食营养多的食物.

    六£®comforting (安慰)
    76.Never mind/It doesn¡¯t matter没关系
    77.Don¡¯t worry不要担心
    78.Don¡¯t be nervous. You are in good hands. 不要紧张, 操作者是高手
    79.You will recover soon.您很快就会康复的
    80.Please come back to see the doctor for check-up in two weeks.请两周后来看医生复查
    考试辅导
    最近更新内容
    Google广告
    -->
    °ÄÖÞÐÒÔË10¿ª½±¹ÙÍø